Allen, C.M., Kumar, S., Carrol, L., O’Reilly, K.A.Q. and Cama, H., “Electron Beam Surface Melting of Model 1200 Al Alloys”, Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 604, pp. 304-306, 2001.
2. Mukhopadhyay, D.K., Suryanarayana, C. and Froes, F.H., “Structural Evolution in Mechanically Alloyed Al-Fe Powders”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, Vol. 26A, pp. 1939-1946, 1995.
3. Bendersky, L.A., Mcalister, A.J. and Biancaniello, F.B., “Phase Transformation during Annealing of Rapidly Solidified Al-rich Al-Fe-Si Alloys”, Metallurgical Transactions A, Vol. 19A, pp. 2893-2900,1998.
4. Skjerpe, P., “Intermetallic Phases Formed during DC-Casting of an Al−0.25WtPct Fe-0.13WtPct Si Alloy”, Metallurgical Transactions A, Vol. 18A, pp.189-200,1987.
5. Goulart, P.R., Lazarine, V.B., Spinelli, J.E., Leal, C.V., Cheung, N. and Garcia, A., “Investigation of Intermetallics in Hypoeutectic Al–Fe Alloys by Dissolution of the Al Matrix”, Intermetallics, Vol. 17, pp. 753-761, 2009.
6. Bian, X.F., Pan, X.M., Zhao, C. and Yuan, S.J., “Refinement of Fe4Al13 in Al-Fe Alloys by Plasma Remelting Process”, Materials Science and Technology, Vol. 17, pp. 917-920, 2001.
7. Lu, L. and Dahle, A.K., “Effects of Combined Additions of Sr and AlTiB Grain Refiners in Hypoeutectic Al–Si Foundry Alloys”, Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 435-436, pp. 288-296, 2006.
8. Chandrashekar, T., Muralidhara, M.K., Kashyap, K.T. and Raghothama R.P., “Effect of Growth Restricting Factor on Grain Refinement of Aluminum Alloys”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 40, pp. 234-241, 2009.
9. Griger, A. and Stefaniay, V., “Equilibrium and Non-equilibrium Intermetallic Phases in Al-Fe and Al-Fe-Si Alloys”, Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 31,
pp. 6645-6652, 1996.
10. Cotton, J.D. and Kaufman, M.J., “Microstructural Evolution in Rapidly Solidified Al-Fe Alloys: An Alternative Explanation”, Metallurgical Transactions A, Vol. 22A, pp. 927-934, 1991.
11. Zhang, Y.H., Liu, Y.C., Han, Y.J., Wei, C. and Gao, Z.M., “The Role of Cooling Rate in the Microstructure of Al–Fe–Si Alloy with High Fe and Si Contents”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds,
Vol. 473, pp. 442-225, 2009.
12. Hughes, I.R. and Jones, H., “Coupled Eutectic Growth in Al-Fe Alloys”, Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 11, pp. 1781-1793, 1976.
13. Sahoo, K.L., Das, S.K. and Murty, B.S., “Formation of Novel Microstructures in Conventionally Cast Al–Fe–V–Si Alloys”, Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 355, pp. 193-200, 2003.
14. Emregul, K.C. and Aksut, A.A., “The Effect of Sodium Molybdate on the Pitting Corrosion of aluminum”, Corrosion Science, Vol. 45, pp. 2415-2433, 2003.
15. Rathod, N.R. and Manghani, J.V., “Effect of Modifier and Grain Refiner on Cast Al-7Si Aluminum Alloy: A review”, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Development, Vol. 5, pp. 574-582, 2012.
16. Diaz, L.A., Valdes, A.F., Diaz, C., Espino, A.M. and Torrecillas, R., “Alumina/Molybdenum Nanocomposites Obtained in Organic Media”, Journal of European Ceramic Society, Vol. 23, pp. 2829-2834, 2003.
17. Li, X., Deng, S. and Fu, H., “Sodium Molybdate as a Corrosion Inhibitor for Aluminum in H3PO4 solution”, Corrosion Science, Vol. 53, pp. 2748-2753, 2011.
18. Liao, H., Sun, Y. and Sun, G., “Effect of Al-5Ti-1B on the Microstructure of Near-Eutectic Al-13.0%Si Alloys Modified with Sr”, Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 37, pp. 3489-3495, 2002.
19. Kim, Y.M., Wang, L. and You, B.S., “Grain Reﬁnement of Mg–Al Cast Alloy by the Addition of Manganese Carbonate”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 490, pp. 695–699, 2010.
20. Kori, S.A., Murty, B.S. and Chakraborty, M., “Development of an efficient Grain Refiner for Al-7Si Alloy and its Modification with Strontium”, Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 283,
pp. 94-104, 2000.
21. Alizadeh, M. and Karamouz, M., “Effect of Periodic Melt Shearing Process and Cooling Rate on Structure and Hardness of Al–0.7Fe Aluminum Alloy”, Materials and Design, vol. 55, pp. 204-211, 2014.
22. Shanmugasundaram, T., Heilmaier, M., Murty, B.S. and Subramanya S.V., “On the Hall–Petch Relationship in a Nanostructured Al–Cu Alloy”, Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 527,
pp. 7821-7825, 2010.
23. Zhao, Y.H., Liao, X., Cheng. S., Ma, E. and Zhu, Y.T., “Simultaneously Increasing the Ductility and Strength of Nanostructured Alloys”, Advanced Materials, Vol. 18, pp. 2280-2283, 2006.