1. Alidokht, S.A., Abdollah-Zadeh, A., Soleymani, S. and Assadi, H., “Microstructure and Tribological Performance of an Aluminum Alloy Based Hybrid Composite Produced by Friction Stir Processing”, Materials and Design, Vol. 32, pp. 2727–2733, 2011.
2. Zafari, A., Ghasemi, H.M. and Mahmudi, R., “Effect of Rare earth Elements Addition on the Tribological Behavior of AZ91D Magnesium Alloy at Elevated Temperatures”, Wear, Vol. 303 pp. 98–108, 2013.
3. Kulekci, M. and Kulekci, K., “Magnesium and its Alloys Applications in Automotive Industry”, International Journal of Advance Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 39, pp. 851–865, 2008.
4. Mansoor, B. and Ghosh, A.K., “Microstructure and Tensile Behavior of a Friction Stir Processed Magnesium alloy”, Acta Materialia, Vol. 60,
pp. 5079–5088, 2012.
5. Arora, H.S., Singh, H. and Dhindaw, B.K., “Wear Behavior of a Mg Alloy Subjected to Friction Stir Processing”, Wear, Vol. 303, pp. 65–77, 2013.
6. Dobrzański, L.A., Tański, T., Čížek, L. and Domagała, J., “Mechanical Properties and Wear Resistance of Magnesium Casting Alloys”, Journal of Achievements in Materialsand Manufacturing Engineering, Vol. 31, pp. 83-90, 2008.
7. Jain, V., Yuan, W., Mishra, R.S. and Gouthama, A.K., “Directional Anisotropy in the Mechanical Behavior of Friction Stir Processed and Aged AZ91 Alloy”, Materials Science Forum, Vol. 702, pp. 64-67, 2012.
8- Dahle, A.K., Lee, Y.C., Nave, N.D., Scha, P.L., St John, D.H., “Development of the As-Cast Microstructure in Magnesium- Aluminum Alloys”, Journal of Light Metals, Vol. 1, pp. 61-72, 2001.
9. Thirumurugan, M. and Kumaran, S., “Extrusion and Precipitation Hardening Behavior of AZ91 Magnesium Alloy”, Transaction of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, Vol. 23, pp. 1595-1601, 2013.
10. Jain, V., Mishra, R.S., Gupta, A.K. and, Gouthama, “Study of β-Precipitates and Their Effect on the Directional Yield Asymmetry of Friction Stir Processed and aged AZ91C alloy”, Materials Science & Engineering A, Vol. 560, pp. 500–509, 2013.
11. Nam P.S., “An Overview of the Delimitation Theory of Wear”, Wear, Vol. 44, pp. l- 16, 1977.
12. Habibnejad-Korayem, M., Mahmudi, R., Ghasemi, H.M. and Poole, W.J., “Tribological Behavior of Pure Mg and AZ31 Magnesium Alloy Strengthened by Al2O3 Nano-Particles”, Wear, Vol. 268, pp. 405-412, 2010.
13. Liang, C., Li, C., An, J., Yu, M., Hu, Y.C., Lin, W.H., Liu, F., Ding, Y.H., “Effect of Microstructural Evolution and Hardening in Subsurface on Wear Behavior of Mg-3Al-1Zn Alloy”, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance,Vol. 22,
pp. 3783-3791, 2013.
14. ASM Handbook - (Friction, Lubrication and Wear Technology), 10th Ed., Vol. 18, p. 362, ASM International, United States of America, 1992.
15. Chen, Y.C. and Nakata, K., “Evaluation of Microstructure and Mechanical Properties in Friction Stir Processed SKD61 Tool Steel”, Materials Characterization, Vol. 60, pp.1471–1475, 2009.