1. Marder, A. R., “The Metallurgy of Zinc Coated Steel”, Progress in Materials Science, Vol. 45, pp. 191-271, 2000.
2. Kelesoglu, E., Mitterer, C., and Urgen, M., “Corrosion Characteristics of Plain Carbon Steel Coated with TiN and ZrN under High-Flux Ion Bombardment”, Surface and Coating Technology, Vol. 160, No. 1, pp. 82-86, 2002.
3. Stoloff, N. S., “Iron Aluminides: Present Status and Future Prospects”, Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 258, pp. 1-14, 1998.
4. Rafiei, M., Enayati, M. H., and Karimzadeh, F., “Mechanochemical Synthesis of (Fe,Ti)3Al-Al2O3 Nanocomposite”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 488, No. 1, pp. 144-147, 2009.
5. Aghili, S. E., Enayati, M. H., and Karimzadeh, F., “Synthesis of Nanocrystalline (Fe,Cr)3Al Powders by Mechanical Alloying”, Materials and Manufacturing Process, Vol. 27, No. 4, pp. 467-471, 2012.
6. Morris-Munoz, M. A., Dodge, A., and Morris, D. G., “Structure, Strength and Toughness of Nanocrystalline FeAl”, Nanostructured Materials, Vol. 11, No. 7, pp. 873-885, 1999.
7. Song, B., Dong, Sh., Liao, H., and Coddet, Ch., “Microstructure and Wear Resistance of FeAl/Al2O3 Intermetallic Composite Coating Prepared by Atmospheric Plasma Spraying”, Surface and Coating Technology, Vol. 268, pp. 24-29, 2015.
8. Guilemany, J. M., Cinca, N., Dosta, S., and Lima, C. R. C., “High-Temperature Oxidation of Fe40Al Coatings Obtained by HVOF Thermal Spray”, Intermetallics, Vol. 15, pp.1384-1394, 2007.
9. Yang, G. J., Wang, H. T., Li, C. J., and Li, C. X., “Effect of Annealing on the Microstructure and Erosion Performance of Cold-Sprayed FeAl Intermetallic Coating”, Surface and Coating Technology, Vol. 205, pp. 5502-5509, 2011.
10. Pouriamanesh, R., Vahdati-Khaki, J., and Mohammadi, Q., “Coating of Al Substrate by Metallic Ni through Mechanical Alloying”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 488, pp. 430-436, 2009.
11. Romankov, S., Kaloshkin, S. D., Hayasaka, Y., Sagdoldina, Zh., Komarov, S.V., Hayashi, N., and Kasai, E., “Structural Evolution of the Ti-Al Coatings Produced by Mechanical Alloying Technique”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 483, pp. 386-388, 2009.
12. Romankov, S., Sha, W., Kaloshkin, S. D., and Kaevitser, K., “Fabrication of Ti-Al Coatings by Mechanical Alloying Method”, Surface and Coating Technology, Vol. 201, pp. 3235-3245, 2006.
13. Gupta, G., Monda, K., and Balasubramaniam, R., “In Situ Nanocrystalline Fe–Si Coating by Mechanical Alloying”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 482, pp. 118-122, 2009.
14. Mohammadnezhad, M., Shamanian, M., Enayati, M. H., and Salehi, M., “Influence of Annealing Temperature on the Structure and Properties of the Nanograined NiAl Intermetallic Coatings Produced by using Mechanical Alloying”, Surface and Coating Technology, Vol. 217, pp. 64-69, 2013.
15. Mohammadnezhad, M., Shamanian, M., Enayati, M. H., Salehi, M., and Hoseynian, A., “Microstructures and Properties of NiAl–TiC Nanocomposite Coatings on Carbon Steel Surfaces Produced by Mechanical Alloying Technique”, Surface and Coating Technology, Vol. 238, pp. 180-187, 2014.
16. Wismogroho, A. S., Widayatno W. B., Suryadi, Zaini Thosin, K. A., Rochman, N. T., and Sueyoshi, H., “Iron Aluminide Coating on Al by Mechanical Alloying”, Surface Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 126-133, 2011.
17. Aryanto, D., Wismogroho, A. S., and Sudiro, T., “Structure Evolution of Fe-50%Al Coating Prepared by Mechanical Alloying”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 739, 012132, 2016.
18. Williamson, K., and Hall, W. H., “X-ray Line Broadening from Field Aluminum and Wolfram”, Acta Metallurgica, Vol. 1, pp. 22-31, 1953.
19. Suryanarayana, C., “Mechanical Alloying and Milling”, Progress in Materials Science, Vol. 46, pp. 1-184, 2001.
20. Wang, H. T., Li, Ch. J., Yang, G. J., and Li, Ch. X., “Effect of Heat Treatment on the Microstructure and Property of Cold-Sprayed Nanostructured FeAl/Al2O3 Intermetallic Composite Coating”, Vacuum, Vol. 83, pp. 146-152, 2008.