1. Yang, Z. Z., Tian, W., Ma, Q. R., Li, Y. L., Li, J. K., Gao, J. Z., Zhang, H. B., and Yang, Y. H., “Mechanical Properties of Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded Steel Pipes Used for Gas Pipeline of Offshore Oil”, Acta Metallurgica Sinica, Vol. 21, pp. 85-93, 2008.
2. API Specification 5L, Specification for Line Pipe, Forthy-Third Edition, Washington DC, p. 23, 2013.
3. Hamada, M. , “Control of Strength and Toughness at the Heat Affected Zone”, Welding International, Vol. 17, pp. 265-270, 2003.
4. Kou, S., Welding Metallurgy, 2nd ed., pp. 396-398, New Jersey, 2003.
5. Liang, G. L., Yang, S. W., Wu, H. B., and Liu, X. L., “Microstructure and Mechanical Performances of CGHAZ for Oil Tank Steel During High Heat Input Welding”, Rare Metals, Vol. 32, pp. 129-133, 2013.
6. Yang, Y., “The Effect of Submerged Arc Welding Parameters on the Properties of Pressure Vessel and Wind Turbine Tower Steels”, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, 2008.
7. Pirinen, M., Martikainen, Y., Layus, P. D., Karkhin, V. A., and Ivanov, S. Y., “Effect of Heat Input on the Mechanical Properties of Welded Joints in High-Strength Steels”, Welding International, Vol. 30, pp. 129-132, 2016.
8. Rizvi, S. A., and Ahamad, M., “Effect of Heat Input on the Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of a Welded Joint-A Review”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 13, pp. 184-188, 2018.
9. Dong, H., Hao, X., and Deng, D., “Effect of Welding Heat Input on Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of HSLA Steel Joint”, MMA Journal, Vol. 3, pp. 138-146, 2014.
10. Prasad, K., and Dwivedi, D. K., “Microstructure and Tensile Properties of Submerged Arc Welded 1.25 Cr-0.5 Mo Steel Joints”, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Vol. 23, pp. 463-468, 2008.
11. Yang, Y., Shi, L., Xu, Z., Lu, H., Chen, X., and Wang, X., “Fracture Toughness of the Materials in Welded Joint of X80 Pipeline Steel”, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 148, pp. 337-349, 2015.
12. Chen, X. W., Qiao, G. Y., Han, X. L., Wang, X., Xiao, F. R., and Liao, B., “Effects of Mo, Cr and Nb on Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Heat Affected Zone for Nb-Bearing X80 Pipeline Steels”, Materials & Design, Vol. 53, pp. 888-901, 2014.
13. Ju, J. B., Kim, W. S., and Jang, J. I., “Variations in DBTT and CTOD within Weld Heat-Affected Zone of API X65 Pipeline Steel”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 546, pp. 258-262, 2012.
14. Khlusova, E. I., and Orlov, V. V., “Change in the Structure and Properties in the Heat Affected Zone of Welded Joints Made from Low-Carbon Ship-Building and Pipe Steels”, Metallurgist, Vol .56, pp. 684-699, 2013.
15. Gunaraj, V., and Murugan, N., “Prediction of Heat-Afected Zone Characteristics in Submerged Arc Welding of Structural Steel Pipes”, Welding Journal, Vol. 81, pp. 45-s, 2002.
16. Mendoza, B. I., Maldonado, Z. C., Albiter, H. A., and Robles, P. E., “Dissimilar Welding of Superduplex Stainless Steel/HSLA Steel for Offshore Applications Joined by GTAW”, Engineering, Vol. 2, p. 520, 2010.
17. Belkessa, B., Miroud, D., Ouali, N., and Cheniti, B., “Microstructure and Mechanical Behavior in Dissimilar SAF 2205/API X52 Welded Pipes”, Acta Metallurgica Sinica, Vol. 29, pp. 674-682, 2016.
18. Ale, R. M., Rebello, J. M. A., and Charlier, J., “A Metallographic Technique for Detecting Martensite-Austenite Constituents in the Weld Heat-Affected Zone of a Micro-Alloyed Steel”, Materials Characterization, Vol. 37, pp. 89-93, 1996.
19. Avazkonandeh-Gharavol, M. H., Haddad-Sabzevar, M., and Haerian, A., “Effect of Copper Content on the Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Multipass MMA, Low Alloy Steel Weld Metal Deposits”, Materials & Design, Vol. 6, pp. 1-12, 2009.
20. Badeshia, H., and Honeycombe, R., Steels: Microstructure and Proerties, 4th ed., Cambridge, pp. 63-67, 2017.
21. Beidokhti, B., and Puriamanesh, R., “The Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of API 5LX65 Tandem Submerged Arc Welded Pipeline Steel Welds were Improved Using Different Combinations of Filler metals”, Welding Journal, Vol .94, pp. 334-341, 2015.
22. Fattahi, M., Nabhani, N., Hosseini, M., Arabian, N., and Rahimi, E., “Effect of Ti-Containing Inclusions on the Nucleation of Acicular Ferrite and Mechanical Properties of Multipass Weld Metals”, Micron, Vol. 1, pp. 107-114, 2013.
23. Hall, A., “The Effect of Welding Speed on the Properties of ASME SA516 Grade 70 Steel”, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, 2010.
24. Murti, V. S. R., Srinivas, P. D., Banadeki, G. H. D., and Raju, K. S., “Effect of Heat Input on the Metallurgical Properties of HSLA Steel in Multi-Pass MIG Welding”, Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 37, pp. 723-729, 1993.
25. Marston, T. U., and Server, W., “Assessment of Weld Heat-Affected Zones in a Reactor Vessel Material”, Engineering Materials and Technology, Vol. 3, pp. 267-271, 1978.
26. Bhadeshia, H. K. D. H., and Svensson, L. E., “Modelling the Evolution of Microstructure in Steel Weld Metal”, Mathematical Modelling of Weld Phenomena, Vol. 1, pp. 109-182, 1993.
27. Gladman, T., The Physical Metallurgy of Microalloyed Steels, 2nd ed., London, p. 58, 1997.
28. Chen, X., Lu, H., Chen, G., and Wang, X., “A Comparison Between Fracture Toughness at Different Location of Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded and Spiral Submerged Arc Welded Joints of API X80 Pipline Steels”, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 148, pp. 110-121, 2015.
29. Bhale, S. D., and Billingham, J., “Effect of Heat Input on HAZ Toughness in HSLA Steels”, Metals Technology, Vol. 10, pp. 363-367, 1983.