1. Malakondaiah, G., “Ultrahigh-Strength Low-Alloy Steels with Enhanced Fracture Toughness”, Progress in Material Science, Vol. 42, pp. 209-242, 1997.
2. Hall, A. M., Introduction to Today's Ultrahigh-Strength Structural Steels, ASTM STP 498, 1971.
3. Parsons, S. A., and Edmonds, D. V., “Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Medium Carbon Ferrite-Pearlite Steel Microalloyed with Vanadium”, Material Science and Technology, Vol. 3, pp. 894-904, 1987.
4. Vervynckt, S., Verbeken, K., Lopez, B., and Jonas, J. J., “Modern HSLA Teels and Role of None-Recrystallization Temperature”, International Materials Review, Vol. 57, pp. 187-207, 2012.
5. Martins, F. H., “Study of Thermomechanical Behavior of API 5L X81 Steel Microalloyed with Nb-Ti Through Hot Torsion Test”, Metallurgy and Materials, Vol. 68, pp. 195-200, 2015.
6. Charleux, M., “Precipitation Behavior and Its Effect on Strengthening of an HSLA Nb/Ti Steel”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions, Vol. 32A, pp. 1635-1647, 2001.
7. Homsher, C. N., “Determination of the Non-Recrystallization Temperature in Multipile Microalloyed Steels”, Master Thesis, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, 2015.
8. Rakhshkhorshid, M., Hashemi, S. H., and Monajatizadeh, H., “The Use of Hot Torsion Testing for Determination of Critical Temperatures of API X65 Steel”, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 14, No.13, pp. 291-296, 2015. (In Farsi).
9. Maccangno, T. M., Jonas, J. J., and Yue, S., “Determination of Recrystallization Stop Temperature from Rolling Mill Logs and Comparison with Laboratory Simulation Results”, The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan, Vol. 34, pp. 917-922, 1994.
10. Mostafaee, F., and Morakabati, M., “Investigation of the Effect of Titanium on the Behavior of a Medium Low Carbon Alloy Steel using Hot Tensile Test”, 7th International Conference and Exhibition on Materials Engineering ad Metallurgy, Tehran, 2018. (In Farsi).
11. Dieter, G. E., Kuhn, H. A. and Semiatin, S. L., Handbook of workability and process design, ASM International, 2013.
12. Kestenbach, H., “Dispersion Hardening by Niobium Carbonitride Precipitation in Ferrite”, Materials Science and Technology, Vol. 13, pp. 731-739, 1997.
13. Chul Cho, K., “Effect of Niobium and Titanium Addition on the Hot Ductility of Boron Containing Steels”, Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 528A, pp. 3556-3561, 2011.
14. Abushosha, R., Comineli, O., and Mintz, B., “Influence of Ti on Hot Ductility of C-Mn-Al Steels”, Materials Science and Technology, Vol 15, pp. 278-286, 1999.
15. Chen, B. H., and Yu, H., “Hot Ductility Behaviour of V-N and V-Nb Microalloyed Steels”, International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials, Vol. 19, p. 525, 2012.
16. Mintz, B., and Aushosha, R., “Influence of V on Hot Ductility of Steels”, Ironmaking and Steelmaking, Vol. 20, pp. 445-452, 1993.
17. Humphreys, F. J., and Hatherly, M., Recrystallization and Related Annealing Phenomena, 2rd Edition, Elsevier Science, 2004.
18. Crowther, D. N., Mohamed, Z., and Mintz, B., “Influence of Microalloying Addition on the Hot Ductility of Steels Heated Directly to the Test Temperature”, The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan, Vol 27, pp. 366-375, 1987.
19. Chamisa, A., “Development of Ultrahigh Strength Steels for Reduced Carbon Emissions in Automotive Vehicles”, Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Sheffield University, 2014.
20. Vedani, M., Ripamonti, D., and Mannussi, A., “Hot Ductility of Microalloyed Steels”, La Metallurgia Italiana, pp. 19-24, 2008.
21. Mintz, B., Yue, S., and Jonas, J. J., “Hot Ductility of Steels and Its Relationship to the Problem of Transverse Cracking During Continous Casting”, International Materials Reviews, Vol. 36, pp. 187-217, 1991.
22. Opiela, M., “Thermodynamic Analysis of the Precipitation of Carbonitrids in Microalloyed Steels”, Materiali in Tehnologije, Vol. 49, pp. 395–401, 2015.
23. Guiqin, F., Duo, J., and Miaoyong, Z., “Effect of Austenitizing Temperature on the Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Nb-Ti Microalloyed Steel”, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol. 8, pp. 43-51, 2015.
24. Maccangno, T. M., Jonas, J. J., and Yue, S., “Determination of Recrystallization Stop Temperature from Rolling Mill Logs and Comparison with Laboratory Simulation Results”, The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan, Vol. 34, pp. 917-922, 1994.
25. ASM Handbook, Metallography and Microstructures, ASM International, Fifth Printing 1992.
26. Vega, M. I., and Medina, S. F., “Determination of Critical Temperatures (Tnr, Ar3, Ar0) in Hot Rolling of Structural Steels with Different Ti and N Content”, The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan, Vol. 39, pp. 1304-1310, 1999.
27. Jahazi, M., “Influence of Boron Distribution on Precipitation and Recrystallization in Hot Worked Austenite”, Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Mining and Materials Engineering, McGill University, 1989
28. Andrade, H. L. D., “Effect of Niobium, Molybdenum and Vanadium on Static Recovery and Recrystallization in Microalloyed Steels”, Master Thesis, Department of Mining and Materials Engineering, McGill University, 1982.
29. Maruyama, N., Uemori, R., and Sugiyama, M., “The Role of Niobium in the Retardation of the Early Stage of Austenite Recovery in Hot-Deformed Steels”, Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 250, pp. 2-7, 1998.