1. Ramkumar, K. D., Chandrasekhar, A., Singh, A. K., Ahuja, S., Agarwal, A., Arivazhagan, N., and Rabel, A. M., “Comparative Studies on the Weldability, Microstructure and Tensile Properties of Autogeneous TIG Welded AISI 430 Ferritic Stainless Steel With and Without Flux”, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, Vol. 20, pp. 54-69, 2015.
2. Rezaei, M., and Naffakh-Moosavy, H., “Effect of Pre-Cold Treatment on Weldability of Inconel 718 Superalloy Using Nd:YAG Pulsed Laser”, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 327-334, 2019.
3. Bansal, A., Sharma, A. K., Das, S., and Kumar, P., “On Microstructure and Strength Properties of Microwave Welded Inconel 718/ Stainless Steel (SS-316L)”, Part L: Journal of Materials: Design and Applications, Vol. 230, No. 5, pp. 939-948, 2015.
4. Sridhar, R., Devendranath Ramkumar, K., and Arivazhagan, N., “Characterization of Microstructure, Strength, and Toughness of Dissimilar Weldments of Inconel 625 and Duplex Stainless Steel SAF 2205”, Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letter), Vol. 27, No. 6, pp. 1018-1030, 2014.
5. Hong, J. K., Park, J. H., Park, N. K., Eom, I. S., Kim, M. B., and Kang, C. Y., “Microstructures and Mechanical Properties of Inconel 718 Welds by CO2 Laser Welding”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 201, No. 1, pp. 515-520, 2008.
6. Chen, W., Chaturvedi, M. C., and Richards, N. L., “Effect of Boron Segregation at Grain Boundaries on Heat-Affected Zone Cracking in Wrought Inconel 718”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions, Vol. 32, No. 4, pp. 931-939, 2001.
7. Emami, S., and Saeid, T., “A Comparative Study on the Microstructure Development of Friction Stir Welded 304 Austenitic, 430 Ferritic, and 2205 Duplex Stainless Steels”, Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 237, P. 121833, 2019.
8. Yürük, A., and Kahraman, N., “Weld Zone Characterization of Stainless Steel Joined Through Electric Resistance Spot Welding”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 92, No. 5-8, pp. 2975-2986, 2017.
9. Lippold, J. C., and Kotecki, D. J., Welding Metallurgy and Weldability of Stainless Steels, John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, 2005.
10. Abdollahi, A., Shamanian, M., and Golozar, M. A., “Comparison of Pulsed and Continuous Current Gas Tungsten Arc Welding in Dissimilar Welding Between UNS S32750 and AISI 321 in Optimized Condition”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 97, No. 1-4, pp. 687-696, 2018.
11. Sołtysiak, R., Giętka, T., and Sołtysiak, A., “The Effect of Laser Welding Power on the Properties of the Joint Made of 1.4462 Duplex Stainless Steel”, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 1-12, 2018.
12. Kangazian, J., and Shamanian, M., “Electron Back Scattered Diffraction Study of Dissimilar Welding Between the Super Duplex Stainless Steel and the Ni-Based Superalloy”, Metals and Materials International, Vol. 25, No. 5, pp. 1287-1300, 2019.
13. Ramkumar, K. D., Dev, S., Prabhakar, K. V., Rajendran, R., Mugundan, K. G., and Narayanan, S., “Microstructure and Properties of Inconel 718 and AISI 416 Laser Welded Joints”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 266, No. 1, pp. 52-62, 2019.
14. Torabi, A., and Kolahan, F., “Optimizing Pulsed Nd:YAG Laser Beam Welding Process Parameters to Attain Maximum Ultimate Tensile Strength for Thin AISI316L Sheet Using Response Surface Methodology and Simulated Annealing Algorithm”, Optics and Laser Technology, Vol. 103, pp. 300-310, 2018.
15. Jelokhani-Niaraki, M. R., Mostafa Arab, N. B., Naffakh-Moosavy, H., and Ghoreishi, M., “The Systematic Parameter Optimization in the Nd:YAG Laser Beam Welding of Inconel 625”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 84, No. 9-12, pp. 2537-2546, 2016.
16. Zhang, W. W., and Cong, S., “Process Optimization and Performance Evaluation on Laser Beam Welding of Austenitic/Martensitic Dissimilar Materials”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 92, No. 9-12, pp. 4161-4168, 2017.
17. Shakil, M., Ahmad, M., Tariq, N. H., Hasan, B. A., Akhter, J. L., Ahmed, E., Mehmood, M., Choudhry, M. A., and Iqbal, M., “Microstructure and Hardness Studies of Electron Beam Welded Inconel 625 and Stainless Steel 304L”, Vacuum, Vol. 110, pp. 121-126, 2014.
18. Pakmanesh, M. R., Shamanian, M., and Asghari, S., “Analysis of Pulsed Laser Welding Parameters Effect on Weld Geometry of 316L Stainless Steel Using DOE”, Journal of Advanced Materials in Engineering, Vol. 36, No. 4, pp. 105-116, 2018.
19. Xiaoyun, Z., and Yansong, Z., “Optimization for Laser Welding Fillet Joint Based on Response Surface Method”, Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 212, pp. 1110-1114, 2011.
20. Mitchell, A., Schmalz, A., Schvezov, C., and Cockcroft, S., “The Precipitation of Primary Carbides in Alloy 718”, Conference: Superalloys 718, 625, 706 and DerivativesAt: Warrendale. USA.
21. Mei, Y., Liu, Y., Liu, C., Li, C., Yu, L., Guo, Q., and Li, H., “Effect of Base Metal and Welding Speed on Fusion Zone Microstructure and HAZ Hot-Cracking of Electron-Beam Welded Inconel 718”, Materials & Design, Vol. 89, pp. 573-582, 2015.
22. Madhusudan Reddy, G., and Srinivasa Rao, K., “Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Similar and Dissimilar Stainless Steel Electron Beam and Friction Welds”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 45, No. 9-10, pp. 875-888, 2009.
23. OdabaşI, A., Ünlü, N., Göller, G., and Eruslu, M. N., “A Study on Laser Beam Welding (LBW) Technique: Effect of Heat Input on the Microstructural Evolution of Superalloy Inconel 718”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A: Physical Metallurgy and Materials Science, Vol. 41, No. 9, pp. 2357-2365, 2010.
24. Kou, S., Welding Metallurgy, 2nd ed. John Wiley Publication, New Jersey, 2003.
25. Ahmad, G. N., Raza, M. S., Singh, N. K., and Kumar, H., “Experimental Investigation on Ytterbium Fiber Laser Butt Welding of Inconel 625 and Duplex Stainless Steel 2205 thin sheets”, Optics and Laser Technology, Vol. 126, No. 1. pp. 106-117, 2020.
26. Moradi, M., and Golchin, E., “Investigation on the Effects of Process Parameters on Laser Percussion Drilling Using Finite Element Methodology; Statistical Modelling and Optimization”, Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures., Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 464-484, 2017.
27. Liao, H. T., and Chen, Z. W., “A Study on Fiber Laser Micro-Spot Welding of Thin Stainless Steel Using Response Surface Methodology and Simulated Annealing Approach”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 67, No. 5-8, pp. 1015-1025, 2013.
28. Abdollahi, H., Mahdavinejad, R., Ghambari, M., and Moradi, M., “Investigation of Green Properties of Iron/Jet-Milled Grey Cast Iron Compacts by Response Surface Method”, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, Vol. 228, No. 4, pp. 493-503, 2014.
29. Hirano, T., Demura, M., Kishida, K., Minamida, K., and Xu, Y., “Laser Spot Welding of Cold-Rolled Boron-Free Ni3Al Foils”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, Vol. 38, No. 5, pp. 1041-1047, 2007.
30. Ramezani, H., and Akbari Musavi, S. A. A., “Characterization of Microstructural and Mechanical Properties of Inconel 625/A517 High Strength Quenched and Tempered Steel Dissimilar Welds”, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 15, pp. 331-336, 2015.