1. Shin, J. Y., & Oh, J. H., "The Microwave Absorbing Phenomena of Ferrite Microwave Absorbers," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 3437-3439, 1993.
2. Goldman, A. Modern ferrite technology. Springer Science and Business Media. 2006
3. Pardavi-Horvath, "Microwave Applications of Soft Ferrites," Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 215, pp. 171-183, 2000.
4. Amiri, S., and Shokrollahi, H., "The role of Cobalt Ferrite Magnetic Nanoparticles in Medical science," Materials Science and Engineering: C, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 1-8, 2013.
5. Meng, F., Wang, H., Huang, F., Guo, Y., Wang, Z., Hui, D., & Zhou, Z., "Graphene-based Microwave Absorbing Composites: A review and prospective," Composites Part B: Engineering, vol. 137, pp. 260-277, 2018.
6. Ren, F., Zhu, G., Ren, P., Wang, K., Cui, X., and Yan, X., "Cyanate ester Resin filled with Graphene nanosheets and CoFe2O4-reduced Graphene oxide nanohybrids as a Microwave Absorber," Applied Surface Science, vol. 351, pp. 40-47, 2015.
7. Li, X., Feng, J., Zhu, H., Qu, C., Bai, J., and Zheng, X., "Sandwich-like Graphene Nanosheets decorated with Superparamagnetic CoFe2O4 nanocrystals and their application as an enhanced Electromagnetic Wave absorber," RSC advances, vol. 4, no. 63, pp. 33619-33625, 2014.
8. Fu, Y., Chen, Q., He, M., Wan, Y., Sun, X., Xia, H., and Wang, X., "Copper Ferrite-Graphene hybrid: a Multifunctional Heteroarchitecture for Photocatalysis and Energy storage," Industrial and engineering chemistry research, vol. 51, no. 36, pp. 11700-11709, 2012.
9. Rashidi, S., and Ataie, A., "One-step Synthesis of CoFe2O4 Nano-particles by Mechanical alloying," Advanced Materials Research, vol. 829: Trans Tech Publ, pp. 747-751,2014.
10. Hutamaningtyas, E., A. T. Wijayanta, and B. Purnama. "FTIR and structural properties of co-precipitated cobalt ferrite nano particles." Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 776, no. 1, p. 012023. IOP Publishing, 2016.
11. Sumalatha, M., S. Shravan kumar Reddy, M. Sreenath Reddy, Suresh Sripada, M. Manivel Raja, Ch Gopal Reddy, P. Yadagiri Reddy, and V. Raghavendra Reddy. "Raman and in-field 57Fe Mössbauer study of cation distribution in Ga substituted cobalt ferrite (CoFe2-xGaxO4)." Journal of Alloys and Compounds vol. 837, pp. 1-8, 2020.
12. Han, W., McCreary, K. M., Pi, K., Wang, W. H., Li, Y., Wen, H., & Kawakami, R. K. "Spin Transport and Relaxation in Graphene," Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 324, no. 4, pp. 369-381, 2012.
13. Hong, J., Bekyarova, E., de Heer, W. A., Haddon, R. C., & Khizroev, S., "Chemically Engineered Graphene-based 2D Organic Molecular Magnet," ACS nano, vol. 7, no. 11, pp. 10011-10022, 2013.
14. Ateia, Ebtesam E., M. K. Abdelamksoud, M. M. Arman, Rania Ramadan, and Amira S. Shafaay. "Optimizing the physical properties of cobalt/graphene nanocomposites for technological applications." Applied Physics A, vol. 125. no 8. Pp. 1-8. 2019.
15. B Aslibeiki G Hassanzadeh,. "Study of the effect of particle size on the specific absorption rate of cobalt ferrite nanoparticles in a radio frequency magnetic field." Iranian Journal of Physics Research, vol 19, no 2, pp. 303-317, 2019.
16. Liu, B. H., and J. Ding. "Strain-induced high coercivity in CoFe2O4 powders." Applied physics letters, vol. 88, no. 66. pp, 1-4, 2006
17. Sun, X., He, J., Li, G., Tang, J., Wang, T., Guo, Y., & Xue, H., "Laminated Magnetic Graphene with enhanced Electromagnetic wave Absorption properties," Journal of Materials Chemistry C, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 765-777, 2013.